Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Still Alive

Yep....hanging in there. Life has been too busy. I have had a flu thing and just got my voice back in time to give a presentation at our local Breast Cancer Support Group about scrapping. I met some inspirational ladies. And the statistics are scary...so my advice to all the gals out there ......check...check...check......whatever your age as early detection is the best prevention!
We have a wedding in the family on the weekend.....I'm taking the pics....so please Mt Gambier...be kind and don't rain...spare me the heartache!!!
Also busy finishing our renovations.....it's great to see the outside of our 107 year old girl come together.

Have a good Friday
Txx

1 comment:

becspicer said...

Hey there Tarsh. How did the wedding go? What will you do with yourself when you finish the house?

Greg headed back to the NT today, so it's another three week countdown.