Friday, February 1, 2008

My Birthday Girl

Here she is...my big 3 year old! We had Birthday celebrations on Monday...just a small affair......played some party games with all the kids.....pass the parcel and musical chairs. The Happy Birthday To You Song put huge smiles and giggles upon her sweet little face. The red dot is a LadyBird sticker that she wore for most of the day.....I guess some kind of quirky little 3 year old fashion statement?
She was so serious when it came to unwrapping her pressies......maybe another 3 year old trait?

And here is the "peace de resistence"......the cake....that took me 3 hours to bake, ice and decorate. Ammy's fav...banana cake with orange flavoured icing! Yum!! And now she's 3.........and growing up too fast.......I would love to put the rest of the year in slow mo, so I can have her like this for a bit longer!
Since she has turned 3, I must add that her taste of music has changed...Hi 5 has been given the flick......and HELLO to.....TOM JONES...."What's Up Pussycat"...followed by a woefull "Whao Whao Whao WA WA".......trust me ...hearing is believing! But it's gold!


1 comment:

Lindy said...

Happy birthday Ammy, hope you had a great day! The cake looks great - yummo.