Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Layout Share.......Pinky Swear!!!

See......I told you I would! Here are a couple of recent layouts. This one is little Am playing dress ups. (Forgive me for crying and sobbing uncontrolably while typing......the above darling child has just broken my MM Precision Trimmer......can you believe that??).....Sob.....Sob....anyhoo...Journaling reads
"Your such a rowdy little tomboy Amryn....but your sweet and femine side really shines when you play dress ups! Your trend at the moment are beads and anything made of tulle!"
And this one here is one of my favourites......Ammy doing her dance thing!
Journaling Reads
"Dance Baby Dance....cause you do it so well...you shake that tail thing...and you do the Mash Potato....Boy, Oh Boy-Have you got your very own thing going on! Your way too groovy Ammy Jam!"

And lastly...this is "A Year Of You"...my Lily. I wanted to use a few pics from throughout last year....and this is the result. Journaling Reads:
"Hey Gorgeous....I hope you always remember 2007 as a huge triumph! You have achieved so much Lily Mae! Hold on to your memories, and your childhood with two hands, for it will be something you will treasure.xx Mum"


Working on some others at the moment too...you know the story...full of ideas...not enough time.

Oh and btw......have you all heard my good old scrapbook store has been sold, and will be open real soon...can't wait! I guess I will need to order another paper trimmer...sob...sob.

Uroo
Txx




3 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful LOs Tarsh! I wish I could word my journaling the way you do, it adds so much more meaning to the page! I look forward to shop opening again.

Kathryn said...

Great LO's again! And how did you manage to get onto the Wild Lime ad? Hollee yelled out last night "that's Tarsh on the telly!"

Jane Smith said...

tarsh I am lovin your latest..so much of your and your style...just beautiful