Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Few Snaps




Hope your Saturday was fun...beautiful weather here. So, I made the most of the day with the girls. We played outside, and I managed to snap some pics. I have been experimenting with my camera and these are my favourites from the day.
Not much else happening in other areas......getting back into the swing of the school routine, my kids are so tired and this is just week one! More early nights I think.....
My two big girls tend to be night owls...a little like me. On a week night bedtime is usually between 7 and 8pm......but on the weekends Paul and I let them have a little more freedom. Tonight we had a movie marathon..........we all watched "Finding Nemo" for the 100th time. I never tire of that flick....I love Dory!
Oh ...By the way...I do plan to post some layouts........soon.
Thanks for all your comments girls......it's lovely to hear from you.
Have an easy Sunday.
Ps...for those that don't know....check out 2 peas and their 12 week photography challenge...it's gold!
T



2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous shots Tarsh.

Lindy said...

Love the photos. What make is your camera? I'm looking at getting a new one and not sure which way to go as I've only ever had Kodak and have been really happy with them and am hesitant to get a different make.