Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crazy Carrots.....Ice Creams and More Photos!

Check out this somewhat.....odd looking carrot that the girls picked from our veg patch on the weekend! Lily was very impressed...as you can tell!
A quick snap of the crazy three enjoying some frozen sugar!








And a few more pics from our previous weekend! Which......was sunny and warm and glorious. What has happened to our climate? It's freezing.....and I'm so stubborn....I'm not lighting my fire in February....that's just unheard of! Or is it? Will I give in.......time will tell......the one thing in my life that I really can't handle is being cold......so....I'll continue to be brave!!
I will however, have some layouts to share soon......pinky swear...actually working on a couple atm.
Oh.....btw.....to Lindy...re:my camera.....I'm difinitely a Cannon girl. I have a 400D and lens kit.....but my favourite lens is my little 50mm...it's fab for portraits and the like. Hope that helps!




2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hi, once again beautiful photos. Thanks so much, that helps me make up my mind over camera decision, the one that I'm trying to decide over is a Cannon!

Kathryn said...

Great pics Tarsh! Can't wait to see more LO's of yours. Did you hear Jane's FAN-SCRAPPY-TASTIC news???