Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday Night Fever (as in Cleaning)

Well.....hi all! Hope your Saturday night is as rocking as mine?? My husband has fallen asleep......the kids are all tucked in....and well.....I'm just not tired. With no dvd's to watch, I have just finished the dishes, scrubbing the bathroom....and wait for it.....I have baked a cake!
I KNOW........it's just sick! Who does these ludicrous acts on a weekend night?? This is a stark contrast to last Saturday night...let me say. Right about now Hubby and I were at a lovely wedding... on the dance floor busting out some moves....(I think we thought we were looking cool....but I have a feeling in my waters that we may have resembled Kath and Kel!)...But it was a lot of fun!
Oh speaking of fun-right before hubby fell asleep.....I decided we should worm our kitten "Chicken Nuggets"...and gee...did that go well....almost the most fun I've had since the wedding! He was repulsed at the taste of the paste.....Paul thought this to be hilarious....stood back laughing, and just let go of the cat...mouth full and pewking paste in a trail all the way to our back door! AWESOME......something else for me to clean-since I'm in the mood!! HA HA!
Anyhoo.......enough of my ramblings....I Have 500 wedding photos to edit....and a whole cake to eat. I will post some of my favs real soon!

Too Da Loo!!
TT

Oh btw...welcome to blog land Angie...check out the link to the right!

No comments: