Monday, March 10, 2008

A Layout

This is a lo I finished about a month ago called "Childhood Gift". This is my big girl Lily at the railway station at age 2 1/2 years...barefoot and carefree....a reminder to me of how important it is to make sure our precious kids have the best childhood my husband and I can give them.
One that is happy, safe and free from the heavy troubles of the world-that we as adults can know so well.
I think we are doing a great job at it...so far.
I love the photo....it is one of my favourites...... and the interesting factor is......I took this with my Nikon SLR.......no digi back then in 2002, so it is absolutely untouched apart from the fact that I had it processed in Black and White. How times have changed for me!!!
Now I rarely own an un edited pic...there's always something to tweak!!

No comments: