Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Spilling The Beans!!

Well...after what seems like forever.....I can now reveal that I have won the For Keeps "Awards For Excellence in Photography" for the above layout. I received a parcel from them a few months back with the announcement...and it's taken some serious control to keep it to myself .....until now! Yippee!!!
The Journaling Reads " Behind this gate is a house that echoes with the laughter of children and embraces a loving family...our safe place where happiness lives and friends are always welcome and family is everything".
Also...a big plug for Bec Spicer who has "2" layouts in this edition........go Mount Gambier!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

WOW! Congrats! That is fant-scrappy-tastic news. You were so good in keeping it to yoursef for so long!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tarsh, gorgeous photo, well done for keeping such a huge secret!!!

Lindy said...

Hi Tarsh. CONGRATULATIONS!! Absolutely beautiful work. Love your blog spot. It will be great to still be able to see your work after PS closes its doors.

Kathryn said...

Hi Tarsh
thanks for the goodies today - can't wait to use them! My blog is http://kathryn-timeforachat.blogspot.com/
I knew it had my name in it somewhere. I shall keep checking your blog for your continued success in the scrapping world. May catch you at Janet's some day. Cheers