Monday, January 28, 2008

BMX Bandits....well....wannabe's

As Promised, here are some pics from our BMX Bandit moment! This is the biggest Bandit of all......my 32 year old ......child at heart husband! OMG!! As soon as Paul made contact with the above bike....(which is actually a GIRLS MODEL)...he became some what of a dare devil...complete with bunny hops and monnos!!! I truly did not realize the skill this boy had bottled up inside! (Cough...cough!)..
What can I say.....she kept me in a state of constant worry! Tyne zoomed around the BMX track like a bat out of a cage....at full throttle, and came a cropper many times! Her helmet was a bit of a hazard..... her head must be really small and it kept sliding off to one side. Note to self....buy Tyne a new helmet!

And this BMX Bandit.....Lily, who was very cautious the entire way around the track....smart girl!! ...Just like her Mum!!

........And this is Ammy going off road! Check out the socks....she dressed herself on this day...so I can't take the credit for her awesome sense of fashion!!
And what utter disappointment....I haven't finished photo shopping my picture....next time!!



1 comment:

Lindy said...

Wow, looks like a great time was had by all...(especially Paul), hope you're going to post the pictures of yourself in the action, can't wait to see them!