Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Awards For Excellence

These layouts were part of the folio I sent to For Keeps, along with "Behind this Gate". Dear Lily contains a letter written by me to her and features a lot of sewing and a hidden pull out. The scan unfortunately didn't pick it up.
Gentle Man is a personal fav. Love the girls with their Daddy. Ammy was just a freshie here. And now.....she is nearly 3! Where does the time go! It also contains a journal pull out.
And this one is Ammy! "Peek A Boo". Do I need to say more......she is just too cheeky!! I tucked a Hambly journaling bit in behind her photo. I do that a lot I have just realized!!
And lastly, "She Plays" a LO of Lily practising on our piano.....she started lessons last year and loves it!
I have had a great week in the creative dept.....produced lots of lo's...I'll share them with you soon!
Take Care all!

T



No comments: