Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our New Years Eve 2007!

New Years Eve!!! What a stinker!.....as in HOT!!! To escape the heat wave we decided to spend the day at the beach boogie boarding with the kids, and our family friends. The girls were like shrivelled prawns at the end of the day....and I don't think Lily even spent more than a minute out of the water! Such a fun time! We had Fish and Chips for tea before leaving and were all so exhausted from our activities that we fell asleep well before midnight! My New Years Resolution is to see the next New Year in!!
Check out my littlest beach baby! Isn't she just the cutest thing! This girl loves the beach and sloppy sand! I think her grin tells it all...don't you? I have a pic which I won't post....but it is sooo yummy....her bather bottoms kept creeping down due to all the sand in them, and for most of her time on the surf, she bared half of her darling little bottom! Of course ...I snapped a few....they will be great for her 21st Birthday!

This is Tyne, catching a wave on her boogie board! She and her Daddy spent a good few hours getting tossed around by the ocean. (And Paul got absolutely wiped out by a wave.....resulting in the pictured board cracking into two pieces!).....it looked very dramatic...ha ha!!! This little girl of mine is such a sporty dare devil!!!







No comments: