Sunday, January 27, 2008

Arrgh!!

Hope you all had a great Australia Day....wherever you are!! I have some great pics and random stuff to post...but...blogger seems to be getting the better of me tonight.......having upload issues....tomorrow ...I promise.
Crazy to think that this time three years ago...I was in labour! And tomorrow at 3:40am...Amryn Grace Bosko arrived into this world.....in full throttle and she hasn't showed signs of slowing...AT ALL!!!
So...today I spent about 3 hours making and decorating her cake and party nibbles! I will post pics too!

In other random news........I have some layouts appearing in up and coming issues of SBM and Creations.......

I am sad for Jo Wilifred Tsonga as I was behind him all the way for the Aussie Open.....

Both Lily and Amryn have had their ears pierced.....it's all Am wanted for her Birthday and Lily joined in for some fast pain too!! On impact she didn't know whether to laugh or cry....so she laughed and kept repeating....."gee that hurt......"
Am, on the other hand, froze with the shock of what had actually happened to her ears, and then caught sight of them in the mirror and started loving herself fully!

We went to the BMX track with the kidlets and I made my riding comeback after 10 years .......and I have pictures to prove it!! It's not pretty, but Paul thought the event should be fully documented and proceeded to snap way too many photos of me in my kinda scared...out of control state!!! .....I'll keep you in your suspender's for those...cause they are gold!!! Truly!!! To be posted!!

That's about it in my little world atm.....plan to do some lo's this week and maybe some ironing...as my pile is still growing!!

Uroo
T




No comments: