Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Week That Was...........

.....Well.....Where do I start?


.......I guess with sick kids...ear infections......coughing..... snotty noses.....and not a lot of sleep.


The juggling of full-time work with a family to manage, rendered me lifeless on Friday night- (could not move off the lounge!)


But thanks goes out to my super hubby for managing domestic duties superbly!





Now-speaking of husbands? Mine caught fire on Wednesday night cooking our BBQ tea. CRAZY.....I know...but it's all true!


Our BBQ is almost past it's use by date and it's burners are ...well...a little out of control.


This is where we must all make a mental note:





Do not cook a BBQ while wearing a 16 year old Terry Towelling Dressing Gown-As Sexy as it may sound...it's darn dangerous!


Anyway......I will relay only the important details (as told by P)



  1. "One minute I was cooking the BBQ Steaks"

  2. "And the next, I looked at my sleeve and it was on fire!"

  3. "I rolled on the grass to put it out (lucky it had been raining)"

  4. "And Tarsha, I can't believe that my dressing gown is still OK! It's a little singed but it just needs a wash!" (Darn...I'm looking for any excuse to replace that thing right now!)


So...in a nut shell-he was right. I washed it....and it's as good as new! Beware when buying Terry Towelling.........cause you can't kill it!



Also this week..our credit card was sabotaged by a fraudulent company who tried to buy themselves thousands of dollars of .....something?.........On us!



Lucky our bank was onto it...and all is well...but beware....it does happen....SCARY!



I have managed to scrap a page somewhere in this blur.....so here it is...another one of Lily. I've done a few of her lately.......


I have a Fathers Day project on the go....so I hope I can come through with the goods on that one. The girls all have a little project to create for it.....so I'll post it when it's complete.

So. That was my week...and the next one is about to sneak up on me.

Time to check out Australian Idol!

Uroo!

T


4 comments:

Jane Smith said...

Hey Girl, Smithy has one of those terry towelling numbers too..He has had it since I have known him and it fits him no matter what size he is...that's funny. Hope you have your energy back girl. Love you layout...soo sweet...love your work TARSHA.

becspicer said...

Holy Crap girl!!!And the dressing gown lived??? Hope your life settles down soon.

Oh, and go check out my blog. There is a little something for you.

Kathryn said...

Damn that terry towlling! At least he wasn't in his bedroom cooking the bbq...Cool LO.

Hope Renae is doing a good job at work! She's great, you'll love her.

Jane Smith said...

Been hanging out for more Tarshyb stories...when you coming back? Got a blog challenge over at my blog for ya if you are interested..xx