Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wacky Weekend!






Well......thought I'd make the most of blogger today-while it is working in my favour.
Sometimes I have real trouble uploading images.....but not today...so sorry.....but it's upload overload!!!
Nana and Gramps returned from a week away on holidays today. The girls were super excited to have them back...can you tell?
I swear that my kids turn wacky when I get the camera out....Tyne in particular. The faces they pull are of an outstanding quality....don't ya think!
While Mum and I were chatting away, the Olympics came up......and I had a revelation-a bit scary...but here it goes..........
It dawned on me that, when the next Olympics come around in another four years time- Lily will be 12, Tyne will be 10, Ammy will be 7.........it gets worse........and I (along with dh), will be 37 years of age.....OMG!!!!!.....I'm not sure how I feel about that?
What I do know is that I'm going to make the most of my time...cause it sure does fly!
Anyway......that's it for me tonight........I'm off to have some caffeine.......
Here's to some sunshine tomorrow-
Have a Happy Sunday All
xx

No comments: