Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Very Proud Biker

.........Gosh! Sorry People. Just read my previous post and blah...blah...blah...who cares that I was freaked out by a spider? Not You Guys I'm Guessing!........Note To Self=Only Tell Exciting Stuff!

In an effort to redeem myself.....I'm moving right on.......to a layout! Finished this one last week. I laugh every time I read it. The picture is pure Lily from start to finish. A morning talk that she printed up. Wrote on. Gotta love that handwriting-complete with the misspelling. She will love this in years to come.

Journaling Reads:

I found a little piece of paper scrunched up in the bottom of your school bag. It was a worn and tatty morning talk that had survived an entire term there! A striking picture-with your darling hand written caption about you and your bike that you have lovingly named "Shimmer".
It brings a smile to my face because even though the BMX track makes you really cautious-the combination of you and your bike called "Shimmer" is always enough to get you round at least one lap! xx
Photo taken Feb 08 at BMX Track.

I have another one nearly done too....I know....it must be the coffee or maybe it's the vodka. Yeah...I think it must be the vodka. Have you tried scrapping with alcohol...it's working for me. None of that procrastinating-I'm on a roll just stickin stuff where ever I like!!! Good Times!!!

Before I go ......a special Birthday congrats goes out to my life long pal-you know who you are!!! The Laurel to my Hardy!! Thanks for a great day today and welcome to the FLIRTY THIRTIES!!!

Nite Nite xx




1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What a great LO Tarsh. Cute story too! Have never tried the alcohol scrapping. Then again, I have enough trouble trying to put together a LO so I'm sure alcohol would not help me!