Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Mirror Image


Look at my budding 3.5 year old photographer! Bless Her!!
I found her in her bedroom last week, taking photo's of all her teddies and dolls. She was also directing them.........one example was "Now mooooove your head back Annabelle......That Good! Good Girl Annie!"
It's funny how our kids can be a mini mirror image of us...and I found myself thinking.......Gee....Do I really sound like that? And .......Do I really take that many photos??
I also had to laugh and reminisce because that camera she is holding was my very first. It's a Nikon film- point and shoot with a flash that slides up. It was given to me by my Auntie Bev when I was about 13 years old. It is a special gift that is all the more precious to me as she passed away after loosing her battle with breast cancer. A very sad story as her youngest child was only a baby at the time.
Do you know that the camera still works....to this day.....amazing!

No comments: