Saturday, August 16, 2008

A No Picture Post

Well, BLOGGER has won!
I have been trying now for some time to upload some pics.....but good old blogger is playing games with me!!! FRUSTRATING!
Anyway, moving on.........I have had a great day today. We had a home day. Day's like today are so relaxing and re-fuelling!

Most of all, I have loved watching and listening to the girls play.

Love the fact that they play dress ups and make believe games. I hope that I can help them to keep their childhood innocence for as long as possible....after all...we are young for such a short time....and old for way too long....don't you think?

In other shocking news......I stumbled upon a HHUUGGEE White-Tailed Spider, sneaking into our laundry. It made me shudder...YUK! Needless to say it met it's end....FAST! But not before showing the kids a close up view along with a serious explanation of why we don't touch them......I mean......I doubt that they would but one never quite knows with kiddies.
Well.......sorry I haven't any photo's for you......I have a layout too....but I'll just have to keep you in suspenders..........maybe I'll have more luck tomorrow.

Till then.........chow!

No comments: