Thursday, December 20, 2007

Layout Share

Just a quick lo share. These two are featured in the latest Scrapbooking Memories Mag. The above lo is my absolute favourite picture of Tyne. I snapped this one at our old rustic front gate and it captures her sweet little face-perfectly. This is a kid who rarely just smiles for photos in a normal manner. Just about every pic of her I have...she is acting the joker and pulling very weird faces.....so this "Normal" pic is a nice change....lol!



"4+2=Six", is featured in the Altered Photograph Gallery........and ......no, I don't have six kids!!
The gorgeous girls featured in the pic with my three are very special friends. We have known them all since dot, and they are my second daughters!! The lo is a celebration of the arrival of our last born babies....Am And Rori! We have a netball team...nearly!




No comments: