Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've Finally Done It!!

Created a blog...that is! I must admit, that I have been toying with the idea for some time now, and as you can see.......I've bitten the proverbial bullet!

So, thanks for stopping by on this.....my virgin post.....and I'll truly try not to bore you all too much!!

Some random goings on in my life atm
  • preparing for 20 visitors for our pre Christmas with Paul's family!
  • madly trying to finish our deck so we have somewhere to seat them all!
  • Nursing 3 kittens...(our puss Sasha is a Mummy!)....
  • trying to keep the house tidy during school holidays (it's getting the better of me)

Ok..so that's about it. Time for some zzzz's. Maybe some pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

becspicer said...

Yay Tarsh! I like the banner! Love the title of your blog! Congrats on getting your blog up and running. I'll be dropping by!

Kathryn said...

Congrats Tarsh! Will drop by ALL the time to keep up-to-date on your scrapping and beautiful family.
xx