Friday, May 23, 2008

Look Who I Met


On my recent trip to Melbourne, after seeing the musical "Guys and Dolls", JJ and I had the pleasure of meeting the gorgeous LISA MC CUNE and the extra gorgeous IAN STENLAKE. I have to say they are two of the nicest people I have met. I was really impressed that after 2.5 hours of performing, that they still found the time to speak to some fans!
And how good does she look......two young kids...not much sleep....and an un made face...just beautiful!

In other news.....love the weekend that's about to approach....love the hot wood fire...hot cappuccino...and a stack of dvd,s....including the extremely funny "The Worst Week Of My Life". Now....seriously....this is the funniest show I have ever seen.....head into Angus and Robertson book store and buy a copy. I promise...you won't regret it. It is HILARIOUS!
Have a fab weekend you'all.
Uroo
xxT

No comments: